SMIL Open Platform Wiki
Full HD media players and picture frames support SMIL by W3C for seamless development. Fast, flexible delivery with standard-based development APIs. Information on resources can be found here.www.a-smil.org ››
SMIL-Player is dedicated to the development of marketleading state-of-the-art commercial digital signage players and integrated displays.About us ››
What is digital signage?
The term "Digital Signage" covers the use of digital media content for advertising and information systems such as electronic posters, in-shop advertising (instore TV) and large-scale projections.More on digital signage ››
Do you speak "SMIL"?
Originally developed for web applications, the SMIL Standard has increasingly become established in the digital signage sector, as it covers multimedia elements such as audio, video text and graphics for playing on suitable media players.More about SMIL ››
Leader in the Digital Signage Communication Systems
itworx-pro Digital Signage is a division of the German company itworx-pro GmbH, based in Hamburg and Munich, and market leader in both Digital Signage multimedia transmission systems and SMIL players. Their products broadcast images and videos to next-generation video/audio transmission systems and SMIL player screens in thousands of networks.
SMIL player products include devices such as
— the Digital Signage signboards
- SMIL Signboard 10 (XDS-104/1060/1062/1068)
- Smil-Signboard PRO III 10 (XDS-1078)
- SMIL Signboard 15 (XDS-151)
- SMIL Signboard II 19 (XDS-1950)
- SMIL Signboard 21 (XDS-2170)
- SMIL Signboard 23 (XDS-2370)
- SMIL Signboard II 24 (XDS-2450)
— and the Digital Signage media players
- SMIL-player Pro II Wifi (XMP-3250/XMP 3350)
- SMIL-player Pro III Wifi (MBR-1100)
- SMIL-player Pro III M/Wifi (XMP-6200)
- SMIL-player Pro III MA/Wifi (XMP-6250)
- SMIL-Player Pro III Live (XMP-6400)
- SMIL-player Pro III 4K (XMP-7300)
They have been installed and are used with great success in some of the largest digital signage networks worldwide.